Slip-in Journal Refill - Recycled Cotton fits 5"x7"
Slip-in Journal Refill - Recycled Cotton fits 5''x7'' by Taraluna - Fair Trade, Organic & Green Gifts at Discourse HQ. MPN: journrefill. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. These refills for our 5'' x 7'' journals are made from recycled cotton scraps. That means no trees were harmed in the making of this paper! One of the
Features & Highlights
- Our journal refills are made from recycled cotton scraps. That means no trees were harmed in the making of this paper!
- These journal refills fit all of our 5"x7" cruelty free refillable leather journals (sold separately), just remove your journal and slip the refill into the cover (as shown in the photo, cover not included). The refill itself is slightly smaller - approximately 4.75" by 6.75" to fit the cover. If using your own journal cover please measure to get the proper fit!
- One of the fair trade artisans creating this beautiful paper is Wasim and he was born and raised in Sanganer village, in west Rajasthan, India. His family has been in the paper making industry for over 80 years, and he inherited the art from his elders.
- Handcrafted journal paper is made from recycled cotton rags, the raw paper is then converted into beautiful products such as journals, albums and other types of social stationery without the aid of heavy machinery. Beautiful!
- Fair Trade allows artisans a fair wage to support their families. Composition: Cotton: Size is approx. or slightly smaller than: 5" x 7": Approx. 72 pages, 3/4" thick. One journal refill per order, cover not included.
|Brand:||Taraluna - Fair Trade, Organic & Green Gifts|
|Package Size:||6 x 1 x 1 inches|